24/7 – 60 Minute response for Air Conditioning Repair Services | For same day service Call One Call Houston
Make an appointment – Request A Service Call – 24/7/365
Looking for AC replacement or AC installation in Houston?
Whether you need AC replacement or installation in Houston, you know one thing for sure: You can’t go long without cool air. Not in Houston’s humidity. At One Call Houston, we’ve built our reputation on providing quality AC replacement and installation in Houston in as little as one day.
By calling One Call Houston, you get more than a top-rated AC system; you enjoy the confidence that comes from entrusting your AC replacement and installation to a company with nearly 3 decades of experience. You also get the peace of mind that comes from working with a certified dealer of Lennox and Daikin products, as well as other quality brands.
Here are a few other benefits you’ll enjoy when you entrust One Call Houston with your AC replacement and installation needs:
- Exceptional warranties on top-rated products. Our Lennox XC25 is part of the Lennox Signature® Collection. It offers variable-speed operation and carries up to a 26 SEER efficiency rating. We also carry Daikin as a high-quality ductless option, as well as other brands too.
- Emergency repair 24/7. We service and replace all makes and models. No matter what you have currently in your home, we can help you.
- Option to purchase our Perfect Home Plan. Our exclusive maintenance program guarantees VIP service and discounts, and helps maintain your warranty. Read more about our Perfect Home Plan here.
- Same-day replacement. If we can’t replace your AC in one day, no need to “lose your cool”: We’ll bring in a portable spot cooler until we finish the job.
What type of AC replacement is right for you?
A common question is whether or not the ductwork needs to be replaced. If your home already has ductwork, then you’ll likely want to go with another central AC replacement option. Especially if your existing ductwork is still in good shape.
Central air conditioning is what most people think of when researching AC replacement and installation in Houston. A central air system features an outdoor condenser unit, an indoor coil and furnace, and interior ductwork, which is usually hidden in the attic. Central air conditioning systems – especially our Lennox XC25 with variable speed – are great for lowering humidity and improving air quality. They have other benefits, too:
- Keep the whole house cool
- Improve the value of your home
- Are virtually invisible (Just a few vents are all you see.)
- Offer easy installation if you have existing ductwork
- Eliminate the need for an open window – a big safety risk!
However, some homes don’t have ductwork because the home has had window units. In that case, a ductless system might be the better choice.
The most common form of ductless AC system is the mini-split-system. These units feature an outdoor condenser unit and an indoor air-handling unit connected by a conduit. These are great AC replacement options for older buildings with thick walls, home additions, small apartments or any place where putting in ductwork isn’t an option.
A ductless mini-split-system offers a wide range of benefits:
- Lets you cool one room or zone, or up to five at a time
- Small size
- Mounts to wall
- Offers remote-control functionality
- Does not require ductwork
Because quality and efficiency matter, we proudly carry the Daikin brand, which offers an efficiency rating of up to 25 SEER.
Ready to get your new AC replacement or installation? Give us a call at 713-880-5200 or schedule an appointment here.