60 Minute | 24/7 | Emergency Response Service
Water Treatment Services
24/7 – 60 Minute response | For same day service Call One Call Houston
Affordable, Effective, Eco-Friendly
Affordable, Effective, Eco-Friendly Solutions for Great Quality Water.
Water Treatment can solve the problems or concerns you have with your water quality.
We all know that summer in Houston is unbearably hot. But right below the ground, that’s not the case. Here’s how heating and cooling works via geothermal!
The first step is understanding the make-up of your water. Does your water come for a municipality or from a private well source? What’s in the water? Municipal water users receive an annual water quality report mandated by the EPA that reveals where your water comes from, what it is treated with and what impurities they found during sample testing.
There are tests can be done to determine what your specific needs are. On municipal water the test are fairly simple and are offered free of charge. For well water more comprehensive testing is needed and can be done for a reasonable charge to cover lab fees.
Types of Water Treatment
Water treatment falls into to major categories listed below:
Water filtration reduces and/or removes impurities in your homes water supply. Filtration can occur either at the point of entry, filtering all of the water in the home, or at the point of use, filtering the
water from that specific outlet.
Water Conditioning is used to control the issue of calcium and magnesium in water that can cause scale problems.
Why do you need Water Treatment
Filtered water is clearly better, and here are some reasons why:
- Odor free, great tasting filtered water lends to increased water consumption which has health benefits
- Chemicals used in municipal water treatment, and their by-products, are not desirable for you to consume. When you schedule us to go to your home ask one of our technicians about some in-home water testing that can be done.
- Refilling bottles for on the go consumption saves money and waste as well as being more convenient than bottle water
- Your body acts as a sponge. When you bathe, your lungs are filters and inhale the chemicals in the shower steam, so drinking good water isn’t enough
Hard water really is harsh, so by conditioning it you will experience benefits such as;
- Conditioned water lathers up better and requires less soap usage
- Scale build up on your fixtures is eliminated with conditioned water
- Conditioned water increases the efficiency of water using appliance and extends their productive life
Water Heater Repair & Tankless Water Heater Houston
Houston water heater and tankless water heater installation, repair, and service is all provided by One Call. If your water heater is older than 10 years old, it is most likely time to think about replacement. With the advancements of technology, newer equipment is cheaper to run and uses significantly less energy. The older your water heater, the more it will cost to effectively heat up water for your home. If your water heater is old and inefficient, it may be cheaper in the long run to replace it than to keep using it. Need Water Heater Repair, Houston? One Call Does it All!
You’ll Always Have Hot Water!
Tankless Water Heater Houston is the next generation of water heating, and One Call Services highly recommends choosing a tankless water heater over a traditional water heater. This leap in technology utilizes an electronic heat exchanger to heat water as you need it. Because of this, tankless water heaters are incredibly efficient, and the technology involved leads to a drastic reduction of C02 (carbon dioxide) and jump in efficiency – up to 93%! Choose a Tankless Water Heater And Never Be Cold Again!