24/7 – 60 Minute response| AC, Heating, Plumbing, Sewer, Drain Experts | Same day service, Call One Call Houston
Make an appointment – Request A Service Call – 24/7/365
Our commitment is to our customers.
Meet The Owner
Edgar Connery, owner and president of ONE CALL, is a Houston transplant originally from Detroit, Michigan. He grew up working in the HVAC and Plumbing field, first as a rookie tech climbing the ladder. Edgar noticed how some companies and technicians were unfortunately paid on commission, ultimately using sales tactics to sell a customer what they did not need or even want, and sometimes downright lying to customers. This isn’t the way business should be conducted, so he began ONE CALL to change the industry.
Since opening doors 21 years ago right in the heart of Montrose, his service techs have never been paid on commission. This makes for an honest, personal, and neighborly service for all residents of Houston.
His philosophy has grown so popular, in fact, that most customers, new and returning alike, ask for him by name.
What you can expect
From the moment you contact One Call Houston, we want you to feel very comfortable that you made the right call. Our mission to our customers is…
Our mission is to provide our neighborhood customers the best price, highest quality, most responsive, on-time professional air conditioning, heating and plumbing services. Our commitment is to educate our customers to enable them to make the most informed choices about their service needs Our goal is to become your home comfort specialist!
To achieve our mission, we are constantly striving to achieve “The Perfect Service Call” but with our own twist.
- The Initial Call – We go through extensive training to make sure that when you contact us that you are treated;
- Professionally – We promise to answer your call in a timely fashion.
- Respectfully – We know that many of the calls we receive are of an emergency nature and that it can be very stressful. Our sole objective is to help resolve your issue.
- Informatively – We will make sure that should you request our service that you will made clearly aware of the next steps and time-frames involved as well as send you an email with all of the service call details.
- Arrival for Service – When we arrive at the residence or commercial location, you have our assurance that our field technicians will arrive in a One Call Houston uniform as well as an appropriately marked truck. We can even arrange for our technician or dispatchers to call you just before the technician arrives.
- The Introduction – When our technician arrives at your door, he will properly introduce himself, review the nature of the service dispatch and request permission to enter the property to assess the situation. Prior to entering, our technicians will put on protective foot coverings to prevent any tracking of dirt and to just show that we care about your home or office. We do this to make sure nothing has changed, that message sent was message received and to clarify the rest of the initial call. This includes reconfirming how payment will made should you authorize us to perform the work.
- The Interview – As the technician is looking at the issue, he will be asking you questions to further understand the issue as well as understand your expectations.
- Diagnosis and Options – When our technician completes the evaluation, they will provide you with an itemized list of everything required. We believe in full transparency and not over-selling. We want lifetime customers’ and would never jeopardize that. Our technicians will also apprise you of any warranties or service plans that may be of use to you. The will provide you with a timetable for the repairs as well as take as much time as necessary to answer any questions you may have. Once this is done, they will ask for your signature authorizing the repairs.
- The Repair / Installation – Once authorized, our service technician will perform the work exactly as explained. When completed, they will review all of the work done as well as perform any testing necessary. The work review process will be explained per the service ticket so that you can follow along to make certain that everything explained matches.
- The Job Site – When we complete the work, we vow to clean up after ourselves to leave the job site in a condition of completion. Additionally, the technician, upon your approval affix a non-invasive contact information or sticker so that you can easily reach back out to us should you need. We are not happy until you’re happy!
- The Close – It is at this point where we are almost done. Once payment has been made, our technicians are instructed to contact our dispatch for a quick exit interview with you. The technician will place you on the phone to insure that you are completely satisfied prior to our technician moving on to their next call.
We go through this process for one simple reason, we want our new and existing clients to know that it only take 1 Call for all your AC, Heating, Plumbing and Drain issues. We hope you become one of our satisfied customers.